- Safe, well-maintained aircraft.
- Full-time staff.
- Instructor members available to guide members through private, instrument and commercial ratings, as well as backcountry and recurrency training.
- Not-for-profit 501(c)(7) tax status keeps costs low.
- Screened membership.
- Optimum ratio of members to aircraft.
- Members are protected with club insurance.
- Convenient monthly billing
- Internet-based flight scheduling.
- Aviation library.
- 24/7 access to facilities and aircraft.
- Flight planning area and lounge.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (208) 344-5401.